venerdì 10 agosto 2012

Current Known Issues and Technical Bugs


Updated 08/09/2012 at 23:55

Listed below are some of the current issues the ChefVille Game studio is actively investigating and working towards resolution. 



Reporting Posting Issues to Engineer via "Please Fix". 
How does the please fix click work?
By clicking on "Please Fix", this tracks the number of customers that have been affected by the particular issue. Daily and weekly reports are sent to the Game studio with the number of the players that clicked on the button, specific to the issue. If you do not need an answer from Customer Support, we recommend you click on "Please Fix" as an alternative to contacting us.

* Neighbors not showing in Neighbor Bar
* My neighbor disappeared from my Neighbor Bar
* I cannot post on my wall
* Friends not displayed on the Invite list
* Not receiving Real Recipe by email
* Troubleshooting Loading or Connection Issues
* What is cache and how do I clear my cache?

For the most up-to-date information on our issues, please visit the ChefVille Technical Support Forums.